If you homeschool, you already know homeschooling is hard. If you’re thinking about homeschooling and think it’s not, let me warn you…it is. You’re trying to make the decision whether or not you should take the plunge and make this huge life change of homeschooling. Or you’re trying to figure out if it’s worth it to keep going.
Mama, I don’t have all the answers. But I do know many many reasons why this gig is hard. I made a big list of them and about 95% of these I have experienced firsthand.
But for every single reason that it’s hard, I’ll let you know why I believe it’s worth it anyway. Homeschooling it hard, but it’s a worthy cause. One that I strongly believe we will not regret. I find so much peace there–in the surety I won’t regret this decision.
If you’re on the edge of throwing in the homeschooling towel, I HEAR YOU!! I’ve been there and it’s a tough spot. My hope is that by reading through this massive list, you’ll find the things that are making homeschooling so hard for you and keep going anyway–because it’s worth the work.
Homeschooling is Hard Because…Kid Probs
- There are constant bad attitudes.
2. It’s hard getting kids to DO THEIR WORK!
3. How do you help kids find their passions?
4. Is it possible to keep a good relationship with your kids AND homeschool?
5. Your child has behavior problems.
6. Or they might have learning challenges….